Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Small Talk

Sometimes, I think little people say the best things. This is my kind of "small" talk. I could fill this whole page with the things my girls say and do that make me smile or laugh, but I always seem to forget them before I get them recorded. Here are a few recent ones that I have managed to remember:
According to Evie:
We were at Wal-mart looking at shampoo. She handed me one and asked - "Is this the one you need?" I said, "No, I need the 2 in 1." Her response: "Oh, I think this one is 6 and 9."

Driving home from Walmart, Lily was whining. Evie informed us, "I think she is ready for (pause) T-O-N-6-O-9." Apparently she didn't want Lily to know she was spelling "bedtime".

According to Lily:
We tried to teach her to say "Happy Father's Day". It came out "Happy Day". Apparently she wants to be pretty generic in her well-wishing.

When wanting to be picked up she says "Up, Up". Wanting her to learn to ask nicely, we have instructed her to say "Up, Please" which comes out "Uppy, Uppy". We'll take it.

If you ask Lily, her older sister is named Eddy. We'll work on that one.

More to come...

1 comment: